« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

50 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status
    trovato questo in giro su internet sul 966

One Piece Chapter: The Roger Pirates
    Cover Story: Bege allows the Germs Pirates to join his crew.
    Marco, who is the 1st Division Commander, flies in a hurry towards WB scared and shuddering. He tells WB that Roger is on the other side of the Island and are preparing to come towards them. Whitebeard is shocked. He says that as they are right now, they are at a disadvantage. Whitebeard talks about the Roger Pirates. and says that Roger is a titan, who is the strongest pirate alive right now and knows first hand how powerful he is, showing the scar he received from him 10 years ago, and saying that he is just as strong himself. The Whitebeard pirates gasp, shocked that someone can match Whitebeard. Oden says that it is ok because they have Whitebeard, but Whitebeard dismisses this and says that if it were only Roger they would be ok but that they have to worry about two more individuals on the crew. The Dark King Silvers Rayleigh, who stands as Roger's shadow and is the Vice Captain, a man of unparalleled skill with a sword. Oden is surprised that such a swordsman would exist outside of Wano. The other is named, Scopper Gaban but is more commonly known as "The Iron Titan", a man who has eaten the armour armour fruit. It is a fruit that allows the user to generate a suit of metal armour that enhances the users durability and strength, he has awakened the fruit to the point where he can armour a maximum of 5 other people as well. Whitebeard says that the crew is known for having just a handful of men and despite that they are the most powerful pirate crew to sail the seas.
    Whitebeard says that there was an incident a few years ago where a King of a WG affiliated country in the New World insulted a crew mate of Roger for being a fishman. Roger raised the entire kingdom, including an army of 100,000 soldiers and left the king in the middle of his destroyed kingdom crying.
    Scene cuts to the Roger Pirates walking towards the location where the WB pirates are. Rayleigh tells Roger that they need to be careful. Crocus says that Roger's illness is spreading quickly. Scopper tells him not to worry about Roger and that they should not underestimates Whitebeard. There is a double spread with the bounties shown for the Roger Pirates and them equipping their weapons.
    Gol D. Roger - 4,564,800,000 Berries
    Crocus - 514,000,000 Berries
    Silvers Rayleigh - 3,811,000 Berries
    Scopper Gaban - 2,982,000 Berries
    Rayleigh takes out his sword and coats it with haki, Scopper generates his armour and axe and Roger grins as he pulls out his pistol and sword.
    Scene cuts to Whitebeard, who says its time and takes out his bisento and tells the others to stand behind him. Suddenly a figure at great speed runs towards him and clashes his sword against Whitebeard's bisento splitting the sky in the process. Roger's face is shown grinning and he says "Long time no see, old friend!'
    End of Chapter
    Break Next Week

2.     +2   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status
    One Piece Chapter 966 "Roger e Barbabianca"

Nella cover Chiffon viene arrestata in un salone per capelli dai Marines (Tre nuovi Marine appaiono nella cover)

3.     +2   Like  

150.000.000 di berry

Group
    Pirati del Rosso™

Status
    Anonymous
    Appena avere spoiler postate please

4.     +2   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status

5.     +2   Like  

25.000.000 di berry

Group
    Seraphim™

Status
    Anonymous

6.     +1   Like  

25.000.000 di berry

Group
    Seraphim™

Status
    Anonymous

7.     +3   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status
    Titolo: L'avventura di Roger
    Colorspread

Roger inizia la ricerca dei Poneglyph.
    Ha una conversazione con Tom a Water 7. Oden incontra Franky e gli chiede se vuole incontrare il suo capitano, ma lui si rifiuta perché non vuole avere a che fare con dei pirati
    Roger visita Fishman Island e decifra il Poneglyph della Foresta Marina. Scopre che è una lettera di scuse

Visitano anche Wano, ma ci stanno solo per poche ore. Sull'ultimo Road PG c'è lo stemma dei Kozuki sopra
    Quando sono pronti per salpare sull'ultima isola, Buggy ha la febbre alta. Shanks si prende cura di lui.
    (Sembra che non arrivino a Laugh Tale.)

Roger riesce a navigare tutto il mondo come nessuno mai prima era riuscito.
    Ride di fronte alla montagna di tesori e dice di aver voluto vivere nella stessa era di Joy Boy.
    Roger chiama l'ultima isola "Laugh Tale.

"Quel giorno... venimmo a conoscenza di tutto..."
    "Il 'Secolo Vuoto è.....!!' 'Il "Clan della D” è......!!' 'Le Armi Ancestrali sono......!!' "
    "Wano una volta era connessa al resto del mondo"
    "Mentre stava di fronte a quel “Vasto Ammontare di Tesori” che sono esistiti davvero... in quel momento Roger..."
    "Scoppiò a ridere"
    "Ridemmo anche noi, al punto che uscirono anche le lacrime"
    "Roger: Joy Boy, Io......!! Vorrei davvero aver potuto vivere nella tua stessa era (non si capisce se si riferisce a una persona specifica o no) Lasciare queste incredibili ricchezze...!!! Che storia divertente!!"
    "Hey, gente. Come chiamiamo l'"Ultima Isola” che nessuno ha mai raggiunto in 800 anni?
    “Laugh Tale”

8.     +3   Like  

50 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status
    scan in coreano

9.     +2   Like  

100.000.000 di berry

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Scan Eng

10.     +3   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status
    Capitolo 969: Lord Babbeo
    Nella miniavventura del capitolo, Gotty è sconfitto dal marine con il berretto.
    Grazie ad un uomo chiamato Kurozumi Semimaru, l’ex possessore del frutto Bari Bari (ora in possesso di Bartolomeo), Orochi riesce a non subire l’attacco di Oden.
    La vecchia con il frutto Mane Mane si chiama Kurozumi Higuramu
    Oden viene catturato ed in qualche modo lo convincono a fare quello che vuole Orochi. (altrove ho letto che le vecchia assume il suo aspetto invece )
    Un anno dopo l’attacco (24 anni fa), Oden viene a sapere dell’esecuzione di Roger da un giornale che Orochi gli consegna. Quando legge la notizia, Oden piange e ride allo stesso tempo.
    L’anno seguente (23 anni fa), i pirati di Gecko Moria arrivano a Wano e combattono contro i pirati delle Signore delle Bestie. Moria trafuga il corpo di Ryuma e la Shusui dalla tomba del samurai.
    Dopo 3 anni (20 anni fa), dopo aver scoperto che Orochi ha ucciso la moglie di Hyogoro e i loro 16 figli, Oden decide che la situazione è diventata totalmente insostenibile e con i suoi servitori si muove per andare a sconfiggere Kaido e Orochi una volta per tutte.

11.     +2   Like  

150.000.000 di berry

Group
    Old Staff

Status
    Anonymous
    Capitolo 970 koreano

12.     +1   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status

Chapter 971: "Condemned to boil".

In the cover, Gotti cross the city to save Chiffon.

Oden is still alive in the chapter.

Shinobu explains why Oden danced naked.

Flashback doesn't end in this chapter.

In the cover, Gotti cross the city to save Chiffon.

Oden ask Kaido: I want a chance, I can’t die yet

Nothing on the traitor

Him dancing naked was to save the people that was captured when he got into the Orochi castle , the deal was he can save 100 lives per dance

Oden said if he can endure the boiling for the time they decided, then they have to let those who are still alive go.

Kaido: we’ll see if you endured it for 60 min

Oden got in, the others tried to follow him but Oden stopped them.

Then the execution starts, with Oden holding onto the platform the others are staying on.

Toki:Wano children should not cry and wano girls should be proud

Execution day. In Oden castel, Oden said " I want another chance, I need to be alive." seems there boiled oil.

Shinobu is very angry and revealing the secret behind Oden’s naked dance

"I may lose so many things, but I can save 100 people with my dancing!!"

"Once the ship I am making completes... after 5 years I will ship out of this country, believe this promise between the 2 of us."

13.     +1   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status

14.     +2   Like  

25.000.000 di berry

Group
    Seraphim™

Status
    Anonymous
    Reason behind Oden's weird behavior for the past 5 years has been spread across the folks and the people are starting to understand him. Oden puts down a flag of his own. "If i can endure through this boiling execution, I want to open up this country." Oden, "From the distant past, it was the Kozuki family that seals the country from the outside world. This is to protect Wano from "certain strong power". Wano.. no, not just Wano, the whole world is waiting for a certain someone! When the certain someone shows up after crossing through 800 years, Wano needs to be a country that can welcome and assist this certain person." Oden, "But i will be honest, they will definitely kill me today, so i hope all of you can help me open up Wano to the world." Oden endures through the hour, everyone was very happy. Orochi, "I just changed my mind a minute ago. It will be changed to a shooting execution. And this applies to his whole family." Oden throws out the nine scabbards with all his might. He wants them to escape and do not turn back, help him realize his dream of opening up the country. Kaido, "No matter what, your body has been dead. For the last compassion, I will be the one who execute you." Kaido, "Your honorable death will be passed on by the rest." Oden, "Even if I am forgotten, that's fine. My soul will forever live on." Kaido, "Sorry about the old lady for I have already killed her." Oden, "I hope you give your best to become stronger.." Kaido executed him when Oden was still saying his words. The folks helps him finish his words. Oden falls in the boiler, dying with a smile on his face. Curtain closes, the next main character take stage. Upon receiving the obituary of Oden, Toki opens up a letter left by Oden which was kept in a drawer. Oden, "Toki, I am already at my peak. If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him. 20 years in the future, the world is probably gonna experience "a giant war" that can split the sea. Which means that, in 20 years, the main character of "the giant war" will come into the new world, the one that can defeat Kaido will be them. Wano will go on a very very long winter, when the time comes, i hope you can use your power. If i die........" Halfway through the letter, Toki tears the letter up.. Story continues in the current timeline!!

You are going to make fun of me if I cry, right?" "We are not your weak point !!" "Look at the future in 20 years, Oden !!!" "And the story continues its course in the present.

15.     +3   Like  

25.000.000 di berry

Group
    APD Traduttore

Status
    Spoiler cap. 973 (da Mangahelpers)

Spoiler summary from Noxdras from Ap

Orochi was afraid when they couldn't find the dead bodies of Oden's Samurai
    Denjiro changed his appearance to hide his identity and then persuaded Orochi to replace Boss Hyogoro as the new Yakuza chief.
    Denjiro was also stealing money from the capital under the disguise of Ushimtsu Kozou
    Later he found Hiyori in the Flower capital who had separated from Kawamatsu.
    He told her to hide her identity until the final decisive battle. Hence she changed her name to Komurasaki.
    He then took Komurasaki under his wing and protected her on behalf of Kawamatsu.

Summary translation credit : puck the great Wg

Chapter 973 - The Kozuki Family

We see Toki take her last breathe after sending Momo and the Samurai to the future.
    Orochi is enraged because he cannot find proof that the Samurai are dead.
    In order to conceal his identity, Denjiro changed his appearance, adopting the name "Kyoshiro" and makes underlings.
    He completely kills his identity and sticks by Orochi's side taking up Hyougoro's role in the Capital as chivalrous mafia boss. On the other hand, he also acts as the the witching hour boy stealing money from the warehouse.

After that, he discovers Hiyori who had been separated from Kawamatsu and was lost in the town and then reveals his identity to her.
    He implores Hiyori to not reveal his identity to even his allies until the very moment the battle starts. He then asks Hiyori to adopt the name Komurasaki and live as such in order to protect her.

Chapter summary source/credit okkaabe WG

quoting okkabbe :
    - The chapter starts with a flashback to them on Roger's ship with Oden holding Momo up as they return from Skypiea.​
    - We also have a scene where Oden listens to Hiyori playing her instruments​
    - We also see Inu and Neko yelling at each other and getting caught.​
    - Ashura and Denjiro stay to hold back the enemy as the rest run on.​
    - We see shadows of King standing outside as the castle burns.​
    - Kaido busts in and chokes Momo. There is a whole page of him choking Momo out while holding him from the edge of a the castle. He then seems to take pity or think it's not worth it cause he flies off.​
    - Anyway, Kin'emon busts in right after and they skip over the part where they get sent to the future.​
    - Next we see Kawamatsu jumping out the window and swimming with Hiyori.​
    - And then we get Toki escaping to the village to deliver the prophesy. She takes a horse. We get a sequence of Toki remembering Oden as she gives her last words. She does not die on panel. It pans up to the moon and we hear a sfx it seems.​
    - Denjiro is both the witching hour boy and Kyoshiro. After Kawamatsu loses Hiyori she turns up at Kyoshiro's doorstep. He bows to her. Then they come up with a plan, I think the chapter ends with her becoming Oiran. Flashing forwards to the future.​

2339 replies since 9/6/2010, 20:21   106532 views