10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Collaboratore

Status
    Hajime no Ippo 1229 Spoiler was translated by BakaData

​Umezawa; “So he was being bullied, and you rescued him…”

Ippo: “That’s right.”

Umezawa: “Sounds like I’ve heard that same story before…my heart hurts…”

Teru: “Isn’t it awful? My heart and my body was in paine every day after day. What makes it worse is that they bullied me because they were ‘bored’. Can you believe it? They hurt people based on such reason?!”

Umezawa: “Please forgive~“

Teru: “Whaaaat?!”

Ippo: “No no no no. Raise your head!

Umezawa: “I thought it was a new type of punishment or something…”

Teru: “You shocked me. I didn’t expect that even you master would do a Dogeza.”

Umezawa: “Even I?”

Teru: “Something as amazing as you must have a strong pride, so doing a Dogeza must have been tough…”

Ippo: “My head is cheap. I will bow it how many times I’m required.”

Ippo: I believe it was right here…I don’t mind bowing my head…My head is cheap. Especially compared to that Dogeza…

Miyata: Ok father.
    “On the Ippo-less ring, the ‘lighting god’ stands.”

2.     Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Collaboratore

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Hajime no Ippo 1230 Spoiler​ was translated by BakaData

”Teru: “I want to learn here! I want to learn here from you Master Umezawa!”

Teru: “Is he that strong?!”

Umezawa: “I mean we’re talking about the former Japan Champion as well as a world ranker.”

Teru: “That kinda sounds impressive!”

Umezawa: “No no no no”

It’s Miyata’s 8th Title Defence match. Miyata already knocks down his opponent. The crowd is getting excited. However, Ippo is the only realizing that Miyata is off. The opponent gets knocked down again. The scene changes to Aoki’s Ramen shop. Itagaki says that Miyata should hurry up and challenge for the world title.

Itagaki: “In one of his title defence matches, a “Kamase Inu” may come to bite him, and then he will drop from his world ranking.”

Aoki&Kimura: “That Kimura? No way.”

Itagaki: “Is there a guarantee that he will most definitely win? Who can assure you that? Who?!”

[Round8]
    Ippo: “I knew it. His condition is off.”

Ippo is getting pale. The challenger won’t give up, and Miyata hits him with his right cross. Yet, the opponent won’t fall down.

Ippo: “He hit him perfectly, but the opponent endured it...As I thought, there’s something wrong with him!”

Miyata: (“Well well”)

screen-shot-2018-07-24-at-7-26-52-pm_orig

16 replies since 12/10/2015, 16:58   5830 views