Status
    Anonymous
    androssi é il meglio :lupin:

2.     Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Piratesse di Bagy™

Status
    CITAZIONE (IGRIS#MonarcadelleOmbre# @ 30/10/2019, 08:40) 

io la trovo il personaggio piu odioso per il semplice fatto che guarda tutti dal suo piedistallo e ha ogni volta l atteggiamento del "sono figa solo io e voi altri non valete un cavolo"

3.     +1   Like  

25.000.000 di berry

Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    Si ma dentro é una cagnolina in calore che ha bisogno solo di coccole :tehe:

Immaginati lei e yuri che si scaldano a vicenda e non puoi che adorarla :tehe:
    :god:

4.     +2   Like  

50.000.000 di berry

Group
    Mugiwara™

Status

Queste sono le Raw del capitolo

[Near the Warp Zone, 52F]
    Hockney: i guess this was a miss again. Sorry, I thought this time we had it for sure, guess I was wrong.
    Without it we can't find the Thorn...
    Snekrie: Attention! (H: It's the snaje guy!) Captain just informed us that Jyu Viole Grace has moved to another floor, and survival there is mission critical. We must follow him! Let's gooooo [h: i need to teach you a lesson on manners]
    Kaiser: hey!
    ??: aaaaah! what how youre driving!
    H: is this the work of a science degree?

[Near the fortress, a nameless cavern]
    Shibisu: don't worry about me, I'll be watching the ship. I want to tag along, but someones gotta stay behind. When things get hot call me so I can snatch you guys out.
    Hatsu: We're just leaving the weakest member behind why are you being so serious about it
    Sbs: Shut up and get outta here! I'm sending all your calls straight to voicemail
    K: the walls seem close because they're so big, but we're going to be coming in early morning tomorrow from this distance. We can't have any Zahard forces seeing us. And remember, we're not here to fight Kallavan. We need to let the garrison know that Kallavan's coming, stop Kallavan, and if possible forgive it where Ha Jinsung is. Alright Baam? (Let's be careful)(yes, Mr. Khun) Kel Hellam also sent a data packet about the warrior sealed within. She's a powerful warrior who chose herself to be sealed for the sake of peace. There's less risk compared to their garrison even if the seal is released. I guess whoevers on that side is more dangerous. Although priority is to prevent the seal from being presented, working with her is an option if she is released. White, you're helping us, right?
    W: i shall. I sat on the Slayer Throne, and i want to see the monster grow (and I can eat him if I want to)
    (
    K: let's go
    SBS: Have fun, stay safe!
    SBS: Kallavan... I hope they make it back alright.
    ?!
    Myan, you feel sick? You throwing up? A human?
    So-oh/sowo: I hate riding this thing. Where is everyone else?

[52F The Walls of the Forget-me-Not]
    [Fortress of Peace and Harmony]
    [Garrison downtown]
    [Prior to arrival]
    "Executive officer, did you find out, sir?"
    "Speak freely command- Kallavan!"
    "I cannot. You must follow the law. This would be disrespectful to the incoming corps commander as well."
    "But"
    "Did you find the info?"
    "Yes. There's not much however. She was a war hero who chose to be sealed to end the war. She also had the memories of everyone at the walls erased besides one. An incredible ability for sure. It may be a challenge for you to fight her one handed".
    "No matter, this is a promise with King Zahard himself. I will abide by life... anything else"
    "Every garrison has one designated person with a mark that can undo the seal. In this case her name is Canne, younger sister to the hero. She is the only one who retains her memories."
    "So i must find her..."
    [Present]
    Tour Guide: So I'm not sure what you were expecting, but we're not too much of anything, sorry to disappoint. We're not any anti-Zahard force but rather a police force. Breaking through here just means more chaos, so zahard's forces don't attack here. Other garrisons retain their memories so they may have a bigger sense of duty, but ours is loose and we just want everyone to get along. Many actually got out. Not a lot of powerful rankers like you remain. Wait where the f'd you go?

[Center of Garrison, Seal Tower]
    Canne: why aren't you letting me in?
    Guard: intruders are about, according to higher up. Even for you I cannot grant entry. Please be patient until this intruder is caught.
    Canne: i come here everyday, why does the intruder even matter. She's my sister! She chose to be sealed. This is my way of seeing her daily, this is all I can do.
    [Sister to the Sealed, Canne]
    Guard: even still I cannot. Please turn back
    [Tower Guard Ranker Tonki]
    Also, it's been a long time since the seal was made. For us this is our job, but shouldn't you let her go? You're the only one that remembers. Her return means the end to the walls of peace and harmony.
    Canne: I know.
    [East Garrison, Control Tower Data Center]
    Kalla: only one named Canne in the walls. Location found. Now to convince her. That's her prison, huh? I'm not very good at talking to people without using force...
    [Few hours later, Canne's house]
    ???: I already made my decision, Canne. I want to go see everyone peace and harmony. I'm going to end the war.
    Canne: but if you do that!
    ???: while I stand you know I must fight them, you know? Please let me go, won't you?
    Kalla: so it's you, the younger sister of the sealed one.
    Canne: who are you? The intruder that Tonki mentioned?
    K: your intuition is good, I am here to awaken your sister.
    C: why?
    K: apparently the age of peace and harmony is going to end. That probably means an age of warriors is coming. Do you not want to see her?
    C: no. Go away. I don't know who you are or why, but I made a promise. I'm also don't trust someone dangerous like you.
    K: even if you don't get to see her again?
    C: yes, it's what she would want. She didn't want any fights here. Please disappear before I report you.
    K: understood. I cannot force this anyway. I'll leave a pocket link. If you change your mind let me know.
    C: sorry, she's not waiting for you.

Canne: So I'm never going to be able to see you again?
    ???: never say never.
    C: then when can you come back?
    ??: teacher said that there is someone who escaped the Tower after the age of climbing. Her and his story... how FUG came to be. Teacher said her child may return to the Tower once day. If you see him, can you please wake me up?
    [Next morning]
    B: what? You can't let us in?
    Tour Guide: this is no amusement park, stop asking for admission.
    B: we just want to h-
    TG: shut up! We let someone like you in yesterday and now 10 people are dead. You're just like him aren't you
    B: mr. Khun!
    K: yep he got here first.
    B: were here to stop him, he's dangerous
    TG: no, way, you c-class regulars
    B: I am Slayer Candidate Jue Viole Grace. Now do you trust mr.?
    TG: come in
    B: da hec
    Ranker del lete: We're arresting you for trespassing.
    B: wait that's illegal
    Delete: no outsider influence is wanted, Fug or Zahard. You're staying in jail until we capture him too.

Meanwhile, memorial park
    C: sorry, older sister. I almost fell for his word yesterday. I should have reported. Well, i cant go today again, but I'll leave some of your favorite flowers at your memorial park
    Townspeople: booo, intruders, incoming Zahard army, its all because of your, why do we have to pay for your actions? This isn't for a hero, this is for someone whose doomed it's all
    ???: they're making me a statue, yay
    Canne: not yay, you could be trapped forever!
    ???: i may not like it, but at least if people find peace, isn't that what matters?
    Canne: should hold back
    Kalla: no. Regardless of sides respect your ancestors. *yeet*
    Townsfolk: intruder!
    Kalla: this isnt for you, but for my principles. But is this what your sister wanted?

Questa invece è lo script in inglese dei testi.

c'è qualcosa da puntualizzare:
    Ci troviamo all'interno del peace and harmony council.
    Kallavan deve eliminare una guerriera della grande guerra che ha deciso di autoimprigionarsi dopo la fine della battaglia
    Questa guerriera è molto forte,è probabilmente legata all'anziano e sa della storia di Arlen Grace (ma non penso che l'abbia incontrata)
    Bella la nuova ragazza .... :asd:

5.     Like  

50.000.000 di berry

Group
    Mugiwara™

Status
    CITAZIONE (gh1acci0 @ 30/10/2019, 13:37) 
    CITAZIONE (IGRIS#MonarcadelleOmbre# @ 30/10/2019, 08:40) 

io la trovo il personaggio piu odioso per il semplice fatto che guarda tutti dal suo piedistallo e ha ogni volta l atteggiamento del "sono figa solo io e voi altri non valete un cavolo"

Anche a me non entusiasma tra i personaggi femminili che circondano il protagonista. Preferisco Yihwa,anche per gli obiettivi che ha deciso di porsi, e per come si è ritagliata la sua indipendenza agendo in modo autonomo.Sono convinto che la rivedremo prossimamente e in generale i membri delle 10 famiglie avranno il loro bel da fare come supporto a Baam.Androssi non saprei ,ad ora la trovo la classica harem girl nel suo caso molto potente,che però deve ancora ricavarsi un ruolo e un obiettivo vero e proprio.La conversazione avuta con Garam nel piano della morte ha fatto capire che tra lei e Yuri prima o poi dovrà esserci una regolazione di conti per capire chi veramente desidera stare con Baam più di ogni altra cosa ,una dovrà cedere le sue aspettative.....Per il resto direi che si potrebbe rivitalizzare questa discussione in previsione del rientro di SIU tra 2 mesi.... :erbapipa:

6.     +1   Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Piratesse di Bagy™

Status
    CITAZIONE (GingFreecss96 @ 8/4/2021, 15:14) 
    CITAZIONE (gh1acci0 @ 30/10/2019, 13:37) 

Anche a me non entusiasma tra i personaggi femminili che circondano il protagonista. Preferisco Yihwa,anche per gli obiettivi che ha deciso di porsi, e per come si è ritagliata la sua indipendenza agendo in modo autonomo.Sono convinto che la rivedremo prossimamente e in generale i membri delle 10 famiglie avranno il loro bel da fare come supporto a Baam.Androssi non saprei ,ad ora la trovo la classica harem girl nel suo caso molto potente,che però deve ancora ricavarsi un ruolo e un obiettivo vero e proprio.La conversazione avuta con Garam nel piano della morte ha fatto capire che tra lei e Yuri prima o poi dovrà esserci una regolazione di conti per capire chi veramente desidera stare con Baam più di ogni altra cosa ,una dovrà cedere le sue aspettative.....Per il resto direi che si potrebbe rivitalizzare questa discussione in previsione del rientro di SIU tra 2 mesi.... :erbapipa:

yuri, garam, yihwa, la lucertolina e company hanno già una loro caratterizzazione....androssi invece non è ne carne ne pesce...a parte il fatto che è la star all interno della torre con molto seguito, per il resto è nulla agli occhi del lettore......ha solo quell atteggiamento estremamente fastidioso di "sono figa solo io", "guardatemi ma non toccatemi" ecc. che da noia e basta

7.     +1   Like  

50.000.000 di berry

Group
    Mugiwara™

Status
    concordo .La storia delle sue origini e anche la questione della nemesi la trovo interessante però.....anche lei ha dei segreti ben nascosti.Per il resto non è di sicuro tra i miei pg preferiti.Ritornando alle vicende interrotte sono molto incuriosito dalla questione del "nest" ovvero del segreto che tale struttura nasconderebbe.O è un bluff,un'esagerazione della cecchina capo-branca per isolare Evankhell e altri ranker all'interno di un luogo X ,oppure potrebbe esserci veramente qualcosa di particolarmente letale......alcuni degli Shinheuh più forti della torre pronti a schiudersi?...puo' essere.

8.     Like  

10.000.000 di berry

Group
    Piratesse di Bagy™

Status
    CITAZIONE (GingFreecss96 @ 8/4/2021, 17:10) 
    concordo .La storia delle sue origini e anche la questione della nemesi la trovo interessante però.....anche lei ha dei segreti ben nascosti.Per il resto non è di sicuro tra i miei pg preferiti.Ritornando alle vicende interrotte sono molto incuriosito dalla questione del "nest" ovvero del segreto che tale struttura nasconderebbe.O è un bluff,un'esagerazione della cecchina capo-branca per isolare Evankhell e altri ranker all'interno di un luogo X ,oppure potrebbe esserci veramente qualcosa di particolarmente letale......alcuni degli Shinheuh più forti della torre pronti a schiudersi?...puo' essere.

pure anche io sono interessato al segreto del "nest" e non solo .... speriamo che tra qualche settimana esca le news sul ritorno perchè è un vero peccato che non venga continuato ;_; ;_;

9.     Like  

25.000.000 di berry

Group
    Seraphim™

Status
    Anonymous
    Quindi dovrebbe riprendere tra due mesi?

10.     Like  

50.000.000 di berry

Group
    Mugiwara™

Status
    CITAZIONE (Vince' @ 9/4/2021, 10:16) 
    Quindi dovrebbe riprendere tra due mesi?

si tra inizio e metà Giugno stando alla comunicazione che è stata data a Novembre e in seguito alla fine dell'anno.

1149 replies since 18/3/2019, 08:46   24773 views